Information to keep in mind

Madridcito is a guest house, it is a small space, with the limitations and advantages that this has, but it has never claimed to be a big hotel.

We know that there are those who like our space, how we have it organized and the services we provide, proof of this are the excellent evaluations received over the years.

We also know that there are those who have come to us expecting to find a “classic hotel” with its “classic services” and their stay has not been to their liking.

We have always tried to be transparent, before and during the reservation process, so that whoever stays with us is always clear about where they are staying and what they are going to receive in return. Unfortunately, platforms like Booking, Expedia, or Airbnb do not allow us to differentiate ourselves and put us all in the same category.

We really appreciate the time you take to read this section and consider us to stay with us.

Check In 15:30 hrs

The rooms are delivered at 15:00 / 3:00 pm; however, if they are ready before that time, the entry can be made

Check Out 11:00 hrs

If you need to make a late check out, ask us and we will see if there is availability

Self check in

We do not have a physical reception


There is no television in the rooms or in the common areas.

What happens from 11:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., which is check-in:

Logically , the rooms and common areas are cleaned, disinfected and details are taken care of, there will be those who think this is a long time for that and above all when there are hotels that pride themselves on the fact that one person makes 1 room for them in 15 minutes, but we we are not like that. We seek a balance between having the room ready as soon as possible and the time it takes to do things carefully.

In 90% of the cases we deliver the room before the scheduled time, the other 10% has been because sometimes there are unexpected repairs that mean that we have to use more time than we would like to get the room ready.


We cannot tell you if there is a lot or little noise and not because we don’t want to, but because sensitivity to noise is something very personal and depends on how your ear is used to it, someone who lives in the middle of the countryside does not perceive the same as someone who is next to a airport.

What we can tell you is that we made a significant effort in soundproofing, we invested a lot in changing windows for sound insulation and this is an example of what we have achieved. Even so, people who are very sensitive to noise or who are very light sleepers should consider that we cannot control outside noise.

Cleaning on demand

The change of towels and cleaning of the room is done free of charge for stays longer than 3 nights.

Although there is no consensus, in the studies that have been carried out it is recommended to wash the towels after 4 or 5 days, or do you wash the towels every day at home?

If you still want extra cleaning during your stay, we can do it! Just get in touch and we will be happy to organize it for you. Notice: there is a small extra charge.



Madridcito is a guest house and not a Grand Hotel. We have made the most of every inch to offer more than what our category required of us: “Guest houses must have a shared bathroom with shower, sink and toilet for every 3 rooms; an area of 7 m2 in single rooms and 10 m2 in doubles» (Source: Lodging Regulations of the Directorate of Tourism).

Responsible energy consumption

We are very sorry that your suitcases are going to be cold or hot when you are not in the room. We use inverter technology and power disconnectors to reduce our negative impact on the planet, so the air conditioning in the rooms is only active when someone is in the room.

de cancelación

Las condiciones de cancelación varían en base al número de noches y número de habitaciones que se reserven. Por favor revísalas con atención


Recuerda que durante tu estancia se deben seguir las normas indicadas en nuestro Reglamento de regimen interior, que pueden parecer de sentido común, pero para evitar malos entendidos te invitamos a que lo revises con atención.

Scroll to Top